Purple Urn by Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy

I love this purple cremation urn I made last year for a dear friend of mine. It was really just an art piece that I made for her but I can easily make this to be a purple urn for someone who would like one. I am a bit OCD... I love to carve and tattoo the little triangles... Hours man hours... 







I also made this little purple urn as a keepsake urn. A lot of times families want more than one urn to share the ashes of a loved one with more than one family member. 



One of my signature things is to put pieces of different colored glass in the bottom of my pieces. 




Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments