Cross Urn, Pit Bull Urn, Artistic Urn - Handmade Custom Cremation Urn by Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy

This is a Celtic Cross Urn that I made a few years ago. The cross is tattooed out with a black enamel for the outline and crackle glaze. 


This is one of my favorite pieces... It is simple and clean. I like the Birds Eye Maple wood I used and the red shimmery enamel for the outline.




This is one of the few pet urns I have made. It was for a friends Pit Bull that past away. The dogs name was Nemesis... 




Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments