# 2 of the Betty Boop Cremation Urn in 2022

 This is a memorial urn I created for a client and the urn was for Deana. I think it came out really beautiful. I also showed a bit of the process of how I create each urn below. If you would like a custom memorial urn please call anytime for a free consultation and we can discuss some ideas of what to carve/tattoo on your special memorial piece.




Here are some of the "In Process" pictures as I created this special urn.
  









Testimonials 
Matt has a talent like no other. I have seen Matt work and he is a genius using a tattoo machine for his work. Matt is creative, a dedicated hard working individual. His pieces are stunning and something that a family member can hold a memory of a loved one. You couldn't meet a more caring person. Matt takes passion in all he does. I'm honored to own a piece and to call him my friend.
- Allison K
 Matt does exceptional work! Very creative, excellent attention to detail and will go out of his way to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
- Cliff R
 I met Matt 4 yrs ago I had gotten one of his necklaces with rock from our local beach it is the coolest necklace I have I wear it all the time I feel its lucky to me it still looks new too its so cool to see him making so many other things if u ever get a chance to get one of his pieces of art keep it forever its worth it!!
- Tonya G

This was a special memorial urn as my Mom just passed away last week and Betty Boop was one of her favorite characters, she had a betty boop jacket that she was very proud of. 

Camilla Kristine Kennedy - My Mom

Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

 If you would like to purchase any of my art urns, you can also commission a custom order in other colors, shapes, sizes, etc.

Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  


Comments