Breast Cancer Art Urn in process by Matthew S. Kennedy

This is the latest Breast Cancer Urn that I m working. I tried to take pictures of the process. I will post pictures of the finished urn as soon as I get it done in about 2 more weeks. Check back and subscribe to this Blog to see the upcoming art urns I am making.  





This is after I use the tattoo machine to carve some places out to create a relief carving. I will let it dry for about 2 weeks and then fire the urn in the kiln. Then I can apply the glass, glaze and inks I use to decorate the piece.  





Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments