First Tribal Art Urn - Handmade Art Urns Website

This Art Urn is the first piece of pottery I sold. I sold it at a local coffee shop here in Hemet California for I think $190.00. The owner of the coffee shop called me in a couple weeks and said someone bought it as a cremation urn for there loved one. I though OMG! I should make these things. So that was start of my journey making one of a kind art urns. That was back in like 1998. I have grown as a potter since then but this piece is still today my favorite. It is not because  it is the first one I sold it is because it is just the perfect shape and the smoke decoration I put on the outside was really difficult to accomplish. I also used a find exotic wood called Coca Bola. It is a hard wood from Africa that has reds, oranges, yellows and purple colors in it. It is gorgeous. Polished with a natural orange oil. Make the rock knob for each piece. It will always hold a special place in my heart.


Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments