Handmade Tribal Art Urn custom crafted By Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy

Custom Tribal Cremation Urn


This is a custom Tribal Urn I crafted for a client about 10 years ago. I like this piece a lot and want to do some more of this kind of urn, it was fun to create. I melted some art glass on top of the rock knob I carved after I fired it. 
I still remember how I got this light cobalt blue color for this one. I used a black under glaze called Duncan Undercoat Opaque:
first and then I painted a clear glaze over the top. It turned it this cool blue. I then turned it on a wood lathe an exotic wood called Purple Heart". The wood is actually purple! Went well with the blue color. then finished it with some white crackle glaze. 


Custom Orders are available Call:  805-975-7521


Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments