Handmade Custom Celtic Cremation Urns by Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy

This is a custom celtic memorial urn I created about 10 years ago. It was a hard one! I had to judge the small celtic designs and how they would meet going around the piece. What I ended up doing cuz I am NOT good at match is just printing them out and laying them on the clay. They eventually printed out the right size... Sometimes when you are creating a piece of artwork you just dive headfirst and figure out how to make it as you go. 



Here is another Celtic Cross Urn I created:

And a Celtic Shamrock Urn



This is a Celtic Horse I created



Celtic Plate I carved/tattooed



Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments