Irish Shamrock Urn by Matthew S. Kennedy

This is one of my best selling cremation urns. People seem to like how the glaze seeps into the shamrock design. The green glaze is called "Green Sapphire". I use a wood called "Black Walnut" with an orange oil so it does smell like oranges. I also sprinkle my signature bits of green and clear glass inside at the bottom.


This is a celtic horse urn that I made for a customer that has the same Green Sapphire glaze on it. 

Me throwing in the studio...

Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments