Tribal Lion Cremation Urn

I made this Tribal Lion Cremation Urn back in 2012. I am Blogging some of my older art urns while I go into production with some new ones. The lion part was tattooed by the machine to make that recessed furry texture it does. I then just add ink to it after I fire it. The glaze on the top of this piece is called "black Ice" and it is cool cuz you can see yourself in it. Black Walnut wood was used for the lid. 



I also carved this cool lion plate way back when....


Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments