Harley Davidson Custom Tattooed Cremation Urn

This is a Harley Davidson Cremation Urn that I made today. I have been wanting to do this for a long time now. I like this design, I know it is kind of hard edged but I also know a lot of bikers that would like to have this urn as there resting place. Being a rider myself I know that bikers are closely bonded and it really is a brotherhood. I remember in my motorcycle class what my instructor said:  "riding is something that only a small % of the population actually do in there life time". I know for me it was a thrilling experience and one that I will want to do again someday soon... I just have to be ready to do it when I want to instead of having to ride as I think it is a much safer way to go... 




Please share this on Facebook – THANKS!
e-mail me to be put on my e-mail list for new ceramic tattoo art:  tootallspottery@gmail.com








Check out my Websites!

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 

Social Media

Instagram

Ceramic Tattoo Art Blog

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Coloring Page

 

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments